Award Winning Aerial Drone Surveys for Roofing Inspection across Scotland & North England.
With an aerial roof drone survey, we can detect leaks and damage to your properties roof using our commercial grade drone inspection services.
We are an award winning, Glasgow based drone survey and inspection provider. From our headquarters in Glasgow, we cover all of Scotland and the North of England, providing one of the most comprehensive aerial roof inspection services available. Our roof inspections include everything from video and photography to thermal imaging, 3D modelling and more.
Advantages of aerial roof inspections using Drone Surveys
- Cost Effective
- Fast Results
- Thermal Imaging
- Multiple Angles and Vantage Points
- Crystal Clear HD Video & Photography
- Roof inspection data can be supplied and passed on to roofing & building maintenance experts
- Roof inspection data can be archived and ‘monitored’ for damage, corrosion and other issues with your roofing
- Aerial roof inspections can cover multiple roofs, angles and heights in one flight
- Using drone surveys does not put human life at risk working at height
- Aerial roof inspections can be conducted in built up areas with no need for scaffolding, permits or road closures (for certain roof/building types)